The internet has created opportunities for people to make money in ways that weren’t possible before. One popular method is affiliate marketing, in which you earn commissions promoting other companies products and services.
However, getting started with affiliate marketing can be challenging, as it requires learning new skills and navigating a variety of complex issues around traffic, conversions, and partnerships.
John Crestani Internet Jetset is a training program designed to teach affiliate marketing newcomers how to build their own successful online businesses.
According to Crestani, students of Internet Jetset can earn $5,000 or more per month within 90 days of applying his methods. But can John Crestani and Internet Jetset really deliver on these substantial promises?
In this John Crestani Internet Jetset review, we’ll take an in-depth look at Internet Jetset to understand what the program offers and determine whether it can help you achieve the kind of affiliate marketing success Crestani promotes.
To start, we’ll explore Crestani’s background and experience as well as the course’s content and training process.
We’ll then discuss common pros and cons mentioned in other Internet Jetset reviews. The goal is to provide a balanced analysis so you can decide if this program is worth your investment or if you’d be better off exploring other options for learning affiliate marketing.
Internet Jetset Summary
Product Name: Internet Jetset
Founder: John Crestani
Best For: Internet Marketers
Recommended: Not recommended due to the past activities of the course creator
Summary: Internet Jetset (IJ) is an affiliate marketing training course created by John Crestani. The course revolves around teaching students how to earn money through affiliate marketing. Initially, IJ provided basic training on how to start a WordPress blog and get into affiliate marketing.
However, the course was relatively simplistic and did not include any tools or resources. Students had to upgrade to Crestani’s Super Affiliate System (SAS) course, which cost $997, to access more in-depth training.
Given the $47/month subscription fee for IJ, one would expect the course to provide comprehensive affiliate marketing training. However, it appears much of the core training is reserved for the more expensive SAS course.
This structure can come across as opportunistic, requiring students to pay increasing amounts to get the necessary information and skills to be successful. While Crestani does provide some value in his courses, the limitations of IJ and the push to upgrade to SAS is a questionable practices.
For these reasons, some see Crestani more as someone trying to cash in on newbies rather than genuinely helping them learn affiliate marketing.
What is Internet Jetset?
Internet Jetset, also known as IMJetset, is an affiliate marketing training program created by John Crestani. The official website for Internet Jetset is imjetset.com, with “IM” standing for “internet marketing.” John Crestani has also created a separate but related program called the Super Affiliate System.
There is sometimes confusion between Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System because they are closely linked and both focused on affiliate marketing. From what I can tell based on available information, Internet Jetset originally functioned as a paid training course.
However, it now seems the imjetset.com website offers prospective students free webinar training on affiliate marketing rather than a paid program. Meanwhile, Super Affiliate System appears to still be a paid course.
Despite any confusion due to the overlap between these two programs by the same creator, the core lessons and principles taught in Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System are quite similar.
Both train students in Crestani’s approach to affiliate marketing, which involves generating traffic through paid advertising and earning commissions by promoting other companies products. The free Internet Jetset webinar likely serves as an introduction to Crestani’s methods, while Super Affiliate System may offer more in-depth and comprehensive training.
Internet Jetset vs Super Affiliate System
Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System are two related affiliate marketing training programs from entrepreneur John Crestani. Originally, Internet Jetset was a paid course, but now it offers a free introductory webinar. In comparison, Super Affiliate System seems to remain a paid course.
Though these programs are closely linked, the paid Super Affiliate System may provide more advanced training than the free Internet Jetset webinar. However, both likely teach Crestani’s affiliate marketing strategies using paid ads to drive traffic and earn commissions.
Who is John Crestani?
Before we proceed and talk about the course, allow me to discuss who exactly John Crestani is, his history, and past experiences.
John Crestani is a successful internet entrepreneur who has made a name for himself in the affiliate marketing industry. He is the CEO of his own company, Nutryst, and is known for his big personality and rugged persona in the online business world.
Although he failed at a few different online businesses before finding success in the health supplement industry, he has since become a multi-millionaire world traveler and a respected figure in the online marketing community.
Despite his success, some people are skeptical of John and his program, Internet Jetset. Some have accused him of being a scam artist or false prophet, which has led to some criticism of his business practices.
One of the main criticisms of John is his track record. He was banned from PayPal for selling items that they did not approve of, and it is unclear what these items were. Additionally, he was involved in unethical practices such as hacking his university’s computer system and selling test answers for profit.
Despite these criticisms, it is important to note that John Crestani is a legitimate online entrepreneur who has made a lot of money through affiliate marketing. He has been featured in many magazines and articles, including Forbes, which ran a viral article about him that helped to create a name for him in the industry.
It is also important to note that John is a real person, which is not always the case with online programs that claim to teach you how to make money online. Knowing that there is a real person behind the program is a good sign, although it does not necessarily mean that he can teach others how to be successful.
You can view his channel here if you want to learn about him more:
What’s Inside The Internet Jetset Program
Internet Jetset is a beginner’s course on affiliate marketing. It’s not advanced and doesn’t go into depth on any particular topic. Instead, it provides a general overview of affiliate marketing. To make money with affiliate marketing, you’ll need to take additional courses in specific areas.
The course is divided into several modules.
|Internet Business Blueprint||Overview of how to make money through affiliate marketing|
|An Introduction to Internet Jetset||Overview of what you’ll learn and recommended affiliate programs to join|
|Selecting your niche||Choosing a subset of the market to promote to|
|Search engine optimization for Google||How to drive free traffic from Google|
|YouTube||Using YouTube as a traffic source|
|Using Facebook as a traffic source|
|Your website||Setting up your website using WordPress|
|Copywriting||Writing marketing content that appeals to customers|
|Launch jacking||A method of making money by promoting new products|
|Reviews from authority websites||Using reviews from established websites to drive traffic|
|Advertising on Facebook||Using Facebook ads to drive traffic|
|12-Week Super Affiliate System||An upsell to a more advanced course by John Crestani|
Overall, Internet Jetset is a basic course that provides an overview of affiliate marketing. To be successful, you’ll need to take additional courses in specific areas.
We also made a review about the Super Affiliate system which you can read more about in this Super Affiliate Review post.
Internet Jetset Pricing
Internet Jetset is John Crestani’s affiliate marketing training course, available for a monthly subscription fee of $47. This subscription provides access to the course’s lessons and resources as well as community support and participation in an online forum. There is no free trial for Internet Jetset but subscribers can cancel their membership at any time.
Internet Jetset offers an optional one-time upsell of $187 for access to its “Jetset Xtreme Case Study Archive.” This archive contains case studies of successful affiliate marketing campaigns run by Crestani and his students. The archive could be useful for providing real-world examples to supplement the course’s lessons. However, the upsell is not required to take the core Internet Jetset training.
At $47/month, Internet Jetset’s membership cost may seem reasonable for those interested in learning affiliate marketing and earning substantial monthly income as Crestani promises.
However, subscribers also need to pay additional fees for essentials like web hosting and keyword research tools, which could significantly increase total costs. It is important to consider these potential additional expenses when evaluating if Internet Jetset’s membership fee is affordable and worthwhile.
Xtreme Case Study Archive (Upsell)
The Xtreme Case Study Archive upsell provides access to additional case studies, interviews, and webinars with successful affiliate marketers. This add-on product is not included with the main course and requires an additional payment.
- Video 1 features an interview with Ronnie Sandlin, a highly successful marketer. In the video, Sandlin reveals how he earns $2,000 per day through advertorial blog posts on Facebook. He also discusses how to craft compelling headlines that elicit a strong psychological response from readers.
- Video 2 presents an interview with John from Taylor Barr. Barr explains how he generates a passive five-figure monthly income through affiliate marketing.
- Video 3 shows how to market skin care products to online audiences. Crestani reveals his process for marketing these types of products.
- Video 4 features an interview with Carlos Cruz about how he earns $1,200 per day by marketing flashlights to online buyers.
- Video 5 explains how to market gold investment opportunities to people online, as revealed by Crestani.
- Video 6 shows how to effectively market blood pressure supplements to online audiences. Crestani shares his approach to this type of affiliate marketing.
- Video 7 presents an interview with Ronnie Sandlin about “blackhat copywriting methods,” or unethical ways to persuade people through writing.
- Video 8 reveals how to market credit repair offers through blog posts and potentially earn up to $80,000 per day, according to Crestani.
- Video 9 shares a 17-step copywriting template purportedly capable of motivating people to buy any product. Crestani claims this template is a key to his success.
- Video 10 features an interview with Chinese super-affiliate Nick Chou about his successful affiliate marketing strategies. Chou shares what has resulted in his strong performance as an affiliate marketer.
What Are The Cons of IMJetset Training?
If you’re considering the IMJetset training program created by John Crestani, it’s important to be aware of both the positive and negative aspects. In this section, we’ll focus on four cons that you should consider before deciding if this training is right for you.
These cons are based on my opinions and experiences as a full-time online marketer, so keep them in mind as you make your decision.
Con #1 – Too Much Hype: John Crestani displays large amounts of money at the start of the training, which could give the impression that making a lot of money online is easy. While it is possible to earn a substantial income online, it’s important not to be seduced by the idea of fast results and to focus on the work required to achieve success.
Con #2 – The webinar is not live as John would like it to appear: Although the IMJetset webinar appears to be live, it is actually pre-recorded. While pre-recorded webinars can be convenient, it’s better to be transparent about the format, so you can focus on the training and information provided.
Con #3 – A marketing strategy taught is a bit risky: John Crestani shares a strategy for creating targeted Facebook ads that may involve acquiring and using customer data without consent. It’s essential to research the legality of this strategy in your country before implementing it.
Con #4 – You are tied to promote certain programs: If you choose to work further with John Crestani after completing the free training, you will be required to promote specific affiliate programs, including John’s own Super Affiliate System.
While promoting this system can lead to high commissions and further motivation for John to help you succeed, it’s important to be aware that you cannot freely choose affiliate programs at first.
The IMJetset training program has its pros and cons. While it offers valuable information and training, it’s important to weigh the cons discussed in this review against the potential benefits before deciding if it’s the right fit for your online marketing journey.
What Are The Pros of IMJetset Training?
As with any training program online, it has both positive and negative. As we’ve already talked about the cons. In this section, I will talk more about the Pros of this program.
Pro #1: John Crestani is a real person with verifiable results and experience.
- He has been featured in Forbes and other major publications for his success with affiliate marketing.
- Unlike many “gurus” selling get-rich-quick schemes, John is transparent about who he is and has a proven track record of success.
Pro #2: John shows real results and income proofs from his own campaigns and students.
- He displays live income tracking during the webinar to show how he generates around $900 in sales.
- While these results are meant to show the potential, John is upfront that it takes a lot of work to achieve them. Affiliate marketing is not a push-button system to instant riches.
- However, for many, seeing concrete results and proof of income can be highly motivating.
Pro #3: John is honest that affiliate marketing takes effort and persistence.
- He clearly states multiple times that IM Jetset is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
- Success requires work and the willingness to learn new skills. Many people fail at affiliate marketing because they expect instant results without effort.
- John prepares you for the challenges and helps you develop the proper mindset to push through them.
Pro #4: John emphasizes promoting ethics and not using the skills for unscrupulous purposes.
- He focuses on only recommending high-quality, legitimate products that provide value to customers.
- Unethical marketing practices are discouraged and are against the core principles of the program.
- For anyone concerned about the ethics of affiliate marketing, this is an important policy.
What Is An Affiliate Marketing Program?
Affiliate marketing is based on promoting other people’s products and earning a commission for sales generated. There are two key steps:
- Choose products or services to promote online
- Get unique affiliate links to share on social media, a website, or other platforms
Affiliate marketing is a large and growing industry. Learning affiliate marketing can be advantageous as it allows for earning money by promoting other people’s products. Once the affiliate marketing system is set up, the key tasks are driving traffic, creating engaging content, and optimizing the process. While affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it can generate a passive income stream if sufficient effort is put in.
The success of affiliate marketing depends on:
- Strong online traffic to affiliate links and content
- Engaging content that attracts and retains viewers
Affiliate marketing’s key benefit is earning recurring commissions from a single effort. In comparison to performing a job or task once for a fixed payment, affiliate marketing can generate multiple earnings over time. Given this passive income potential, affiliate marketing has become a popular method for earning money online.
Pros and Cons of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing has become a popular way for websites and influencers to earn money by promoting other people’s products and services. As an affiliate, you earn a commission for any sales you drive for the companies you partner with. However, affiliate marketing isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. There are some significant benefits to affiliate marketing, but also some potential downsides and drawbacks to be aware of:
• Easy to get started. Affiliate marketing is easy to get into and there are many companies with affiliate programs looking for partners. You can sign up for free and start promoting products right away with few upfront costs or overhead.
• Performance-based. As an affiliate, you get paid when you actually drive results. If you promote a product and it leads to real sales, you earn a commission. But if your promotions don’t produce results, you don’t lose money—you simply don’t earn a commission. This model incentivizes affiliates to find the most effective ways to reach customers and promote their products.
• Potential for passive income. Once you have affiliate partnerships set up and promotions in place, affiliate marketing has the potential to produce passive income. As long as your content or promotions continue to reach people, you have the potential to earn ongoing commissions with minimal additional work required.
• Heavy competition. There is heavy competition among affiliates, so it can be difficult to stand out. As an affiliate, you are competing against others to get the attention of customers and earn commissions. If there are bigger affiliates promoting the same products, it may be hard for you to make a significant income.
• Lack of control. As an affiliate, you don’t have control over the products or services you promote. If the company you’re an affiliate for makes a change, stops offering a product or goes out of business, it could dramatically impact your earnings. You also don’t control commission rates, and companies can change or remove affiliate partnerships at any time.
• Complex payments. Affiliate marketing payments can be complex with a lag time before getting paid. Companies often have minimum payment thresholds, and they typically pay affiliates on a net 30, net 60, or net 90 basis. So, you may not get paid for sales you generate right away. Payment conditions and timelines should be fully understood before you actively promote products as an affiliate.
is john crestani internet jetset a scam?
Just to be fully transparent with you, I am not connected to John Crestani Internet Jetset myself and I do not endorse it in any way.
I have researched the website, testimonials, and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what John Crestani Internet Jetset genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt by programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes. If you’d like to learn Ways to Avoid Online Scams then click the highlighted text.
Internet Jetset is an online course created by John Crestani that teaches people how to make money through affiliate marketing. The course promises to teach students Crestani’s proven affiliate marketing system that can generate a full-time income from home.
A lot of people vet this program as not a scam. In all honesty, the content of the program might be legit or informative but here are some points why I think you should be wary about the program. Although, I won’t still call him or his course a flat-out scam!
Questionable Success Stories
The success stories and testimonials featured on Internet Jetset’s sales page seem questionable.
The specific examples of Ronnie Sandlin and Brian Pfeiffer were brought up, both of whom have a history of endorsing shady or unethical marketing practices.
The fact that Crestani uses these individuals to promote his course is a red flag. It’s possible their “success stories” are more about promoting Internet Jetset itself rather than any real affiliate earnings.
Fake Website and TV Interviews
Crestani appears to be featured in a TV news interview about his success, but it turns out this was just a paid ad made to look like a real news segment.
There was also a website made to appear like a news article on Crestani’s success, but the website is no longer active. These kinds of deceptive marketing tactics are common in scams and raise doubts about the legitimacy of John Crestani and Internet Jetset.
While Internet Jetset may contain some useful affiliate marketing training, there are significant reasons to be wary of this program and question whether it’s a scam.
For these reasons, I do not recommend buying into Internet Jetset. If you do decide to purchase the course, proceed with caution and be very skeptical of the marketing claims as well as his expensive upsells.
My #1 John Crestani Internet Jetset Alternative
Looking to generate a passive income online? You’re not alone. Many people are searching for ways to achieve financial independence through online means. I too was in the same boat, but after a lot of hard work and dedication, I discovered a program that helped me increase my website’s traffic and sales through valuable, high-quality content.
The program I used is focused on generating free traffic through search engine optimization and blogging. It’s free, and it will never become outdated, making it an ideal solution for those looking to earn a sustainable income online. By creating content that solves problems and answers questions, I was able to receive thousands of clicks each month without spending a penny on advertising.
This program not only teaches you how to create high-quality content but also how to earn passive income from it. It’s a powerful strategy that’s underutilized by many marketers, which means you could be earning money from your website for years to come.
If you’re interested in learning about affiliate marketing, I highly recommend checking out this training and mentoring community. With a free Starter account, you can try out the top-rated course and access the first five lessons.
You can also create one free website to test the waters and see if this program suits your style before committing. If you decide to pursue this full-time, the premium membership costs only $49 per month.
In conclusion, I believe this is the best affiliate marketing training available, and I strongly recommend checking it out if you’re looking to achieve financial freedom through passive income. Click the image link below to learn more.
Welski is an experienced SEO and content writer with a passion for creating engaging and informative content. With a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of search engine optimization, Welski has helped numerous businesses improve their online presence and attract more customers. When not writing, Welski enjoys hiking, reading, and exploring new places.
2 thoughts on “John Crestani Internet Jetset: Is It Worth Investing In?”
Thank you for your honest review of the Internet Jetset (IJ) affiliate marketing training course. It’s disappointing to hear that the course appears to be relatively simplistic and lacks resources, despite the $47/month subscription fee. It’s also concerning that students are encouraged to upgrade to the more expensive Super Affiliate System (SAS) course to access more in-depth training.
While it’s understandable that creators of courses like these want to monetize their expertise and time, it’s important to provide value to students at every level of the course. It’s not fair to require students to pay increasing amounts to access the necessary information and skills to be successful.
It’s unfortunate that some may see John Crestani as more of an opportunist than a genuine teacher, especially given the limitations of IJ and the push to upgrade to SAS. Thank you for sharing your experience with the course, and for shedding light on these questionable practices.
Thank you for reading my honest John Crestani Internet Jetset review. Also thanks for sharing your opinions and comments.
I think you have picked up on the some key issues and concerns here, Concerns with the lack of complete training system for this $47/month and push to upgrade to his upsells to access more in-depth training. You are also like me, and will not invest money into this.
For the reasons given in the article and after reviewing 150+ progress/courses etc, that is why I keep recommending the better alternative for those interested in affiliate marketing. Plus you can give it a test drive with a free starter account. Then on going Premium, will have access to the owners, full support from the community and from me. Feel free to check it out through any of my links above and also to email me with any questions or help you need at firstname.lastname@example.org